Trident, as well as providing unparalleled advice and works to our clients, are also blazing a trail in our media as experts in the field. Click through to see all of our column inches from 2019:
- Our directors gave their predictions for the property market to Construction Update and Insider Media.
- Estates Gazette and the Business Desk reported our principal surveyor Melissa‘s appointment to the Birmingham office
- Vicky Green, Muhammad Hamzah and Usmaan Mehboob spoke to Construction Industry News and the UK Construction Blog on how you can begin a surveying career in a way that suits you best.
- We discussed Manchester’s changing skyline with I Love Manchester.
- Estate Agent Today, Planning Resource and Property Week reported on Dan Wade‘s analysis of the Chancellor’s decision to extend permitted development rights to retail properties.
- Dan also wrote in depth about how rights to light could change with these new amendments. A bunch of publications picked this up, including Your Expert Witness, Inside Conveyancing, UK Construction Online and Building Design and Construction.
- The return of Danny McEvoy to the Liverpool office was reported on by Estates Gazette.
- Time Out celebrated our executive directors who ran the London Landmarks Half Marathon in memory of their friend, Sam Sananes.
- Our chairman and executive director Roger Watts spoke to Letting Agent Today, Property Week and Inside Conveyancing to remind landlords who are keen to reap the rewards of new permitted development rights that legislation still needs to be adhered to.
- Andrew Hill spoke with Building Products, Perspectives, Specification Magazine, Roofing Today and Roofing, Cladding and Insulation Magazine to explain his choice in using the complex torch-on system to replace the roof of Aztec West.
- Our Leeds executive director Keith Richards spoke to Insider Media about the Northern Powerhouse.
- May’s flurry of promotions were picked up by Estates Gazette and Scottish Construction Now.
- IFSEC Global picked up Matt Clare‘s Grenfell opinion piece as did Safety and Health Practitioner and Property Week.
- Our Construction Role Models officially made UK Construction Week‘s shortlist.
- Our 20 Adelaide Street instruction was completed by our Dublin team to great fanfare: Irish News, Belfast Telegraph, Business First, Northern Ireland Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Property Funds World all reported on the launch.
- Dan Brooks-Dowsett and Dan Wade wrote for the Building Construction Design and Architects Datafile, and later the UK Construction Blog and FMUK, about benefiting tenants’ well-being through office design.
- Incorporating proptech into our PPM works, Michael Jack explains the benefits in Designing Buildings Wiki.
- Sustainability should be at the core of everything we do, and so we wrote about sustainable refurbishment for Designing Buildings Wiki.
- Richard Crow was featured in Your Expert Witness, Insider Conveyancing and UK Construction Blog, discussing the opportunities that our political landscape has provided the boundary disputes industry with.
- Designing Buildings Wiki picked up two of our articles – one on sustainability in the hospitality sector and another on the implementation of break clauses.
- Building.com crowned Trident as one of the top 150 consultancies in the UK, and one of the top 50 building surveying practices in the UK too.
- Our recently chartered surveyor Christian Watkins and executive director Matt Clare wrote about the most common fire defects found in inspections for Fire Door Safety Week, published by FRM Journal and Professional Builders Merchant – with Qube Magazine picking it up later in October.
- Our Glasgow team were in the press for the developments to the historic McLellan Works – Scottish Construction Now, Project Scotland, Build Scotland and UK Construction Blog.
- A more in-depth look at fire safety standards was provided by Christian and Matt for IFSEC Global and the UK Construction Blog.
- Our Northern office leads, Keith Richards, Danny McEvoy and Pete Ewbank were featured in publications including PBC Today, Commercial News Media, UK Construction Online regarding HS2 and HS3.
- The RICS Journal published our associate director Vicky Green on the use of data capture software within building surveying industry.
- Our new recruits Kam Virdi and Callum Rutherford were featured in Estates Gazette and Property Week.
- Designing Building Wiki has published our tips on tenant retention.