Trident, as well as providing unparalleled advice and works to our clients, are also blazing a trail in our media as experts in the field. Click through to see all of our column inches from 2019:
- Our directors gave their predictions for the property market to Construction Update and Insider Media.
- Estates Gazette and the Business Desk reported our principal surveyor Melissa‘s appointment to the Birmingham office
- Vicky Green, Muhammad Hamzah and Usmaan Mehboob spoke to Construction Industry News and the UK Construction Blog on how you can begin a surveying career in a way that suits you best.
- We discussed Manchester’s changing skyline with I Love Manchester.
- Estate Agent Today, Planning Resource and Property Week reported on Dan Wade‘s analysis of the Chancellor’s decision to extend permitted development rights to retail properties.
- Dan also wrote in depth about how rights to light could change with these new amendments. A bunch of publications picked this up, including Your Expert Witness, Inside Conveyancing, UK Construction Online and Building Design and Construction.
- The return of Danny McEvoy to the Liverpool office was reported on by Estates Gazette.
- Time Out celebrated our executive directors who ran the London Landmarks Half Marathon in memory of their friend, Sam Sananes.
- Our chairman and executive director Roger Watts spoke to Letting Agent Today, Property Week and Inside Conveyancing to remind landlords who are keen to reap the rewards of new permitted development rights that legislation still needs to be adhered to.
- Andrew Hill spoke with Building Products, Perspectives, Specification Magazine, Roofing Today and Roofing, Cladding and Insulation Magazine to explain his choice in using the complex torch-on system to replace the roof of Aztec West.
- Our Leeds executive director Keith Richards spoke to Insider Media about the Northern Powerhouse.
- May’s flurry of promotions were picked up by Estates Gazette and Scottish Construction Now.
- IFSEC Global picked up Matt Clare‘s Grenfell opinion piece as did Safety and Health Practitioner and Property Week.
- Our Construction Role Models officially made UK Construction Week‘s shortlist.