Cost Management & Quantity Surveying
Trident manages construction costs, from inception to the final account, ensuring maximum value. We work with our clients to increase value and reduce risk whilst delivering solutions to achieve our clients’ goals.
Trident manages throughout the entire project life cycle across three key areas:
- Establishing a budget – we use our knowledge and expertise to provide viable options to fulfil client objectives and achieve cost-efficient designs
- Effective procurement – selecting the most suitable strategy, controlling risk and getting the best price when appointing contractors
- Managing construction costs – our rigorous cost control systems ensure stability and make sure you are aware of outgoings
On top of this, we continually review our practices and improve where we can at all stages of the project.
The current offering that our cost management and quantity surveying services includes:
- Feasibility Cost Advice
- Cost Planning and Estimating
- Procurement and Strategic Contract Advice
- Tender Documentation and Pricing Documents
- Change Control
- Post Contract Cost Management and Valuations
- Final Account Negotiation and Settlement