Contract Administration is a core element of Trident’s work, with the majority of our surveyors having the skills necessary to perform as a Contract Administrator.
We have experience across the full suite of Joint Contracts Tribunal (JCT) group contracts, New Engineering Contract (NEC), as well as client-specific forms, in all sectors throughout the UK.
Our extensive work includes projects on commercial buildings, which are often fully occupied, as well as listed buildings and those in conservation areas.
We also work with legal advisors of both institutional funds and developers to incorporate and apply bespoke contract amendments into our documentation.
Our service includes:
- Preparing a client brief, budget plan and master programme
- Establishing a strategic project framework
- Assembling a project team
- Coordinating the work of designers
- Preparing specifications and tender documentation
- Obtaining competitive tenders
- Reviewing tenders and selecting a contractor
- Providing technical and procedural advice
- Controlling budgets
- Overseeing the project works
- Certification of payment and variations and assessing reasons for delays
- Ensuring that agreed specifications are met within agreed budgetary and time parameters
Our qualified experts possess a range of technical expertise and procedural experience. We also utilise QA systems that allow us to assess the competence of consultants and contractors, which limits your commercial risk and guarantees that Tridents high standards are met throughout the lifetime of the project and on completion.