St James’ House | Cheltenham
Trident’s Birmingham team undertook a building inspection report in 2016, assisting the client in their acquisition of the property and advising them of the requirements for remedial and improvement works. Following further investigations, some intrusive, a programme of 7No. separate projects were established, and budget costs were prepared.
Over a period of two years these projects have been developed, procured and managed from inception through to completion, on a fully occupied building, to the client’s satisfaction, within agreed budgets and with disruption to the client kept to an absolute minimum.
Projects and works completed include; replacement of all windows, masonry repairs and specialist cleaning, roof recovering, signage upgrade, lift refurbishments (including controls and mechanisms), air conditioning and electrical services upgrades and refurbishments of significant internal areas.
Following completion of the works, Trident has been instructed to represent the landlords in respect to tenants’ work proposals and licences for alterations and have prepared a planned preventative maintenance schedule with a ten-year duration.
- Contract Administration
- Cost Management
- Project Management
- Building fully occupied during all works.
- Tenants had negative opinion of previously completed projects.
- Scope and budgets established for each project, working with specialists where required.
- Window replacements and air conditioning works above ceilings, undertaken in fully occupied spaces.
- Staircase and toilet refurbishments whilst property fully occupied.
- Cost management undertaken to ensure projects remained within budget.