Carcroft Enterprise Park | Yorkshire
Trident was appointed to act as project manager to transform an unmade area of an industrial estate into a lettable compound area. Trident arranged for a Geo-Environmental survey to be undertaken to support the submission of budget costs, as well as organising a separate Knotweed survey, revealing approximately 2,000 tons of soil containing Japanese Knotweed.
Trident tendered for the separate removal of the Knotweed to keep costs to a minimum. Trident managed the removal of the spoil to authorised sites which included coal contaminants, waste asbestos as well as Japanese Knotweed.
The timescales were dictated by the presence of an agreement for lease with a tenant who required the compound for storage. Finally, Trident managed the utilities installation via a consultant for the supply and install of new water and electrical supply to the site which was to serve temporary accommodation.
- Management of multiple consultants to provide the required services.
- Provided budget costs to allow an agreement for lease to be formalised
- Tendered the works as separate packages to achieve best possible costs
- Compiled H&S files with environmental reports and waste transfer notices.
- Managed all removals, installation of new fence and
- Project Management
- Environmental review uncovered site contaminants including Asbestos.
- Extensive areas of Japanese Knotweed to the site.
- New electrical and water supplies required to the site
- Definitive timescales dictated by incoming tenant