Trident has trained CDM Principal Designers registered with the Association for Project Safety in order to deliver to our clients the full service required by the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015.
Our Principal Designers can assist our clients in ensuring that health and safety are at the heart of every construction project.
Our Principal Designers:
- Provide comprehensive compliance advice and assistance to clients
- Ensure health and safety is addressed during the design planning and preparation for the construction phase of a project
- Ensure co-operation and co-ordination between the project team members
- Notify the Health & Safety Executive of a project shortly after our appointment is confirmed
- Identify and collect the pre-construction information required for issue to the tendering contractors
- Ensure tenderers are provided with the information the Principal Contractor will need
- Assist with the completion of the Health and Safety File.
- Ensure co-operation between designers and the Principal Contractor in relation to any design or change to a design during the post-contract phase
- Prepare appropriate details where none exists
- Review and update the information relating to the project which is likely to be needed to ensure the health and safety of all persons during any subsequent construction or maintenance work.
- Pass all Health and Safety File information to the client at the end of the construction phase.