Project management is one of the core services that we offer here at Trident. We will provide you with a project management team consisting of both chartered building surveyors and project managers. All team members will have both the technical competence and commercial awareness to deliver complex and large scale construction and refurbishment projects on time and within budget.
We have an extensive track record in delivering successful projects for a wide range of business sectors, in both new build and repair and refurbishment programmes.
We identify the key stages for any project as follows:
- Understanding and developing the client brief
- Advising on the selection and appointment of the project team
- Leading and managing the project team
- Identifying and managing project risks
- Establishing communication and management protocols
- Advising on feasibility and strategy
- Establishing the project budget and project programme
- Advising on legal and other statutory regulation consents
- Advising on procurement strategies
- Conducting tender evaluation and contractor selection
- Establishing time, cost, quality and function control benchmarks
- Controlling, monitoring and reporting on project progress
- Administering consultancy and construction contracts
The most important element of project management is effective planning and our extensive experience, combined with access to resources both on and offline, enables us to do so with notable success.