Benchmarking collates and compares data to provide cost efficiencies and support your business in the years ahead.
We use benchmarking to provide our clients with evidence of actual costs and inform decision making during the development life cycle. We aim to deliver efficiencies to continuously improve performance upon previous projects.
Benchmarking can be applied to a whole project or to specific elements to:
- Inform cost modelling in the early stages of a project
- Determine affordability
- Identify abnormal costs
- Establish cost targets during design development
- Identify value engineering opportunities
- Inform decisions, such as suggesting alternative design solutions and procurement methods
- Confirm that building elements fall within expected cost parameters
- Set Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to continually monitor and improve performance
- Ensure value for money
The wealth of information that we gain through benchmarking allows us to offer you solutions based on accurate data, specific to you and your business, and do so quickly and efficiently.