Westlink Industrial Estate | Dublin
Trident’s Building Consultancy was appointed by M7 Real Estate Ltd. in relation to the acquisition of Westlink Industrial Estate which they have recently purchased for €13,870,000.00.
The development comprises 31 light industrial/ warehousing units, from 5,000 sq. ft. up to 20,000 sq. ft.
Trident’s Dublin office was instructed to carry out Technical Due Diligence of the estate on behalf of the client to identify any issues that could have an impact on their acquisition of the estate. The report captured the condition of the physical assets and highlighted the extent of repairs and refurbishment works required to return the estate to good order.
Trident was further appointed by the client to design, specify and project manage a comprehensive refurbishment scheme to return the property to a high standard in order to return the estate to full occupancy.
- Building Surveying Specification
- Design & Project Management
- Detailed technical due diligence survey of 1970s industrial estate, include cherry picker access to roofs
- Advised on the development of the buildings in the estate to attract new tenants
- Design of refurbishment works programme to return estate back to full occupation