Cost Management & Quantity Surveying
Trident proactively manages construction costs, from inception stage to final account, to ensure best value. We work collaboratively with our clients to maximise value and reduce risk to deliver the solutions necessary to achieve our clients’ commercial goals.
Trident manages throughout the entire project life cycle across three key areas:
- Establishing the correct budget – We utilise our knowledge and expertise to achieve viable developments that capture client objectives and achieve cost efficient designs.
- Effective procurement – Selection of the appropriate contract strategy, control of risk and focus on obtaining the correct price when appointing a contractor.
- Controlling costs during construction – Our rigorous cost control systems ensure changes are managed and the client is aware of project cost with clarity.
Our experience and wider understanding of the property lifecycle enable us to continually review and capture opportunities at all stages of the project.
Trident offers the following cost management and quantity surveying services:
- Feasibility Cost Advice
- Cost Planning and Estimating
- Procurement and Strategic Contract Advice
- Tender Documentation and Pricing Documents
- Change Control
- Post Contract Cost Management and Valuations
- Final Account Negotiation and Settlement